Sunday, October 10, 2010
Anyone which a child under 12 knows how hard it can be to get veges into them. This proved to be a hit today and is also very very yummy for adults too.
1/2 can 4 bean mix
1/4 Dolmino garlic and tomato pasta sauce
1/2 medium carrot, grated
1/2 medium beetroot, grated
handful of chopped beetroot or spinach leaves
a little water
1 tbs oil/butter
lots of spiral pasta
1. Combine the butter, carrot and beetroot on high heat in a small pan till they soften.
2. Add the beetroot leaves and beans, cook until the leaves wilt a little.
3. Remove from heat and add the tomato sauce.
4. Place in a blender, ad a little water if necessary to achieve a smooth thick paste.
5. Add to hot drained pasta and allow to cool a little.